"PLEASE, PLEASE give it a go, or encourage others to give it a go. It is the most character building, team bonding, group hugging, good deed ever!” – Watercare Cougars
Oxfam Trailwalker is all about teamwork – it’s a great opportunity for team building and a fun way to develop team spirit among colleagues.
Workplace involvement in Oxfam Trailwalker is a unique way to support employees, strengthen relationships with clients and suppliers, and make a significant contribution to a valuable cause. Some companies get so bitten by the Oxfam Trailwalker bug, they enter several teams. The current top scorer goes to Watercare who have fielded 21 teams for Oxfam Trailwalker to date.
We can help:
- Invite us to morning tea (laid on by us!). Let us do all the work – all we need is 15 minutes and we will convince your workmates to join your team. Email us now to book.
- We can send you posters and flyers to put around your offices
- We can send you an OxfamTrailwalker DVD to see what it’s all about
Another bonus of getting fellow staff members involved is promotion of a healthy workforce.
Why? Promoting healthier lifestyles in the workplace ultimately results in greater benefit for the employer and workplace, including:
- Enhanced recruitment and retention of healthy employees
- Reduced healthcare costs
- Decreased rates of illness and injuries
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Improved employee relations and morale