Oxfam Trailwalker awards
Oxfam Trailwalker Awards are presented at our Awards Nights held after the fundraising deadline each year in Auckland and Wellington.
Below is the list of awards that are up for grabs at Oxfam Trailwalker 2015.
Fundraising challenge awards
- Overall Top Fundraising Team – the premiere award of the evening!
- Most Successful Fundraising Idea
- Most Creative Fundraising Idea*
- Best Team Page*
- Best Online Message from a Sponsor*
- Most Successful Trade Aid Chocolate Fundraising
- Top Fundraising by an Individual Corporate Team – proudly sponsored by Trade Aid (1st, 2nd and 3rd places awarded)
- Top Fundraising by a Non-Corporate Team – proudly sponsored by Trade Aid (1st, 2nd and 3rd places awarded)
Physical challenge awards
- Fastest Mixed Team
- Fastest Men’s Team
- Fastest Women’s Team – proudly sponsored by The Body Shop
- Steadiest Men’s Team
- Steadiest Women’s Team – proudly sponsored by The Body Shop
- Steadiest Mixed Team
Best team spirit awards
- Best Team Name*
- Best Themed Support Crew*
- Best Prepared Support Crew*
- Best Dressed Finishers
- Team of 2015 – the team that embodies the spirit of Oxfam Trailwalker through the physical, fundraising and team aspects.*
- Most Environmentally Sustainable Team and Support Crew* – proudly sponsored by ecostore
- Most Creative Environmental Pledge
- Switch Off Champion
- 'Above and Beyond' Volunteer Awards * – acknowledge the exceptional contribution of four Oxfam Trailwalker volunteers.
- Best Checkpoint
- Sustainability Award – Checkpoints that separated 90%+ of all waste into the correct stream
* Awards denoted with an asterix are ones that are open for nominations from the public in 2015. To nominate for an award email firstname.lastname@example.org